God In All Things strives to bring reflections and quality podcasts to you every week, but it’s not done for free! Please help defray the costs and bring the practicality of Ignatian spirituality to more people by making a donation.
What you fund
Just $5 helps defray one month of podcast hosting fees. There are also website hosting expenses ($48 per year), audio storage space (SoundCloud), and occasional Facebook campaigns, in addition to the time involved in writing posts as well as recording and editing podcasts. For me, this is an important ministry that has become meaningful to the hundreds of readers and listeners who receive God In All Things via email, Facebook, Twitter, the blog, and the podcast, which is available on two platforms (iTunes and Stitcher).
How others use God In All Things
A graduate course on prayer at Santa Clara University uses God In All Things as a resource. An AA group in Deleware Each week a classroom of students in a high school theology class in California listens to the podcast weekly and is asked to reflect on it. Charis Ministries in Chicago has been known to recommend God In All Things as a resource to the young adults they minister to. A parish in Surprise, Arizona is using the Evening Examen as part of their adult faith formation. Others tell me they listen to the Morning and Evening audio examens daily.
|If God In All Things is important to you please make a small donation of $5 or whatever you feel is its value to you. Thanks!
- Producing Who Am I?, a new audio meditation.
- Desires of the Heart 10-week Ignatian prayer series for students and groups, now an online audio series for everyone (Released 5 May 2014).
- Production of a two-part daily audio meditation on grace called The Grace I Seek (released January 2014)
- Guest posts from a diverse range of writers
- Prayer and Discernment resource pages
- Producing education resources and a children’s guided examen
If you can’t donate then please spread the word about God In All Things! Thank you!