Tim Muldoon, along with his wife Sue, is the author of The Discerning Parent: An Ignatian Guide to Raising Your Teen. He is a pastoral theologian who is Director of Mission Education at Catholic Extension and has taught theology and Ignatian spirituality at Boston College. You can listen to our full interview by clicking play.
- Ignatian tools for families and couples
- How deepening children’s faith is like teaching them music
- The role of memory in relationships
- The benefit of the Ignatian “plus sign”
- “Re-framing” as a path to healing
- Check out Tim’s website
- Read her entries on Loyola Press’ dotMagis blog
- Read his latest book from Ave Maria Press
- Live near Atlanta? Register for Tim and Sue’s morning or evening of reflection.
Music by Kevin MacLeod